From CHS Principal Laura Tarlo:
Hard to believe we are here already, but 4th quarter has arrived. We have a lot of hard work still ahead of us and it helps to know there is light at the end of the tunnel.
Behind the scenes, the Cohoes High School team has been busy at work planning several end of year school events. We would like to share some of the event ‘save-the-dates’ with you and will be following up as they draw nearer with details and specifics:
- Tuesday, May 25th: National Honor Society (NHS) Induction
- Tuesday, June 8th: Scholar Awards
- Saturday, June 19th: CHS Prom
- Tuesday, June 22nd: Senior Awards
- Thursday, June 24th: Teacher Trunk & Senior Car Parade
- Friday, June 25th: Graduation Rehearsal
- Saturday, June 26th: Graduation
We hope these events will be fun (while safe) and give our students and families a sense or normalcy and celebration toward the end of a difficult school year. That being said, we are asking our CHS students to work hard on their academic studies these last ten weeks to ensure an easier road ahead next year.
As always, if help is needed we are here to support and assist. Do not hesitate to reach out. All the best everyone!