The Food Services Department is committed to serving students nutritious meals in a welcoming environment.
- September Breakfast – Elementary Schools
- September Breakfast – Middle/High School
- September Lunch – Elementary Schools
- September Lunch – Middle School
- September Lunch – High School
Grab and Go Meals
Grab and go meals are available to our families each weekday from 11:30 to 12:30 at our three elementary schools.
CEP/Free and Reduced Meals
All students in Grades K-12 receive free breakfast and lunch every day through the Community Eligibility Program (CEP).
Families with students in grades 6-12 are encouraged to fill out a CEP Household Income Eligibility Form. Qualifying families could help the district with funding eligibility based on need at CMS and CHS.
Please send completed forms to:
Cohoes City Schools Food Service
Attn: Laura Manzer
1 Tiger Circle
Cohoes, NY 12047
Or scan and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are unable to access this document and need them in a different format, please contact our communications office.
All students in grades K-12 have an account, which can be funded to purchase ala carte items. Cash, checks or money orders are accepted, as well as online payment. Families can make checks payable to “Cohoes Lunch Fund” and include with payment the child’s account number and child’s full name. Students may also use cash to purchase meals and/or snacks.
The district is no longer using MySchoolBucks as its online payment vendor. All account balances have been automatically transferred to our new vendor, K12 Payment Center.
K12 Payment Center also has an app available for iOS and Android devices, allowing families to easily check their balances, add funds to their accounts and track purchases.
- Abram Lansing School – 8:20 – 8:45 a.m.
- Harmony Hill School – 8:10 – 8:35 a.m.
- Van Schaick Grade School – 8:10 – 8:35 a.m.
- Cohoes Middle School – 7:30 – 8:07 a.m.
- Cohoes High School – 7:15 – 7:55 a.m.
- Abram Lansing School – 10:45 a.m. – 1:15 p.m.
- Harmony Hill School – 10:50 a.m. – 1:05 p.m.
- Van Schaick Grade School – 11 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Cohoes Middle School – 10:42 a.m. – 1:09 p.m.
- Cohoes High School – 10:21 a.m. – 12:23 p.m.
Monthly meal menus are distributed to all students in grades pre-kindergarten through grade five. They are available to all students upon request. These menus comply with federal nutrition regulations. Special dietary services are available, but must be accompanied with a note from the child’s physician and be on file in the school lunch office.