The Food Services Department is committed to serving students nutritious meals in a welcoming environment.
The district’s food service provider, Whitsons, recently launched a mobile platform that will take the place of how the district has traditionally posted menus. The new menu viewing interface, FD MEALPLANNER, will allow for custom meal building and will display nutritional (such as calories, fat, sodium, etc.) and allergen information.
You do not need the app to view the menus on a desktop, but they will not display correctly on a mobile device unless you’re utilizing the app.
Visit the FD MEALPLANNER site and search for “Cohoes” to get started, or download the FD MEALPLANNER app to your mobile device free of charge by visiting the App Store (for iOS devices) or Google Play (for Android devices).
February Breakfast Menus (PDFs)
- Abram Lansing Breakfast
- Harmony Hill Breakfast
- Van Schaick Breakfast
- Middle School Breakfast
- High School Breakfast
February Lunch Menus
Breakfast and Lunch are free pre-K through 12!
Ala Carte Items
- Ice Cream – $1.25
- Pop Tarts – $1.50
- Rice Krispy Treat – $1.50
- Assorted Chips – $1.25
- Cookie – $0.50
- Juice Drinks – 8 oz. – $1.25
- Bottled Water – 8 oz. – $1.00
- Bottled Water – 16.9 oz. $1.50
- Bottled Water – 20 oz. – $1.75
- Bottled Water 24oz – $2.00
- Assorted Juice – 12oz Can – $1.50
- Gatorade G2 12 oz. Drink – $2.00
- Abram Lansing School – 8:20 – 8:45 a.m.
- Harmony Hill School – 8:10 – 8:35 a.m.
- Van Schaick Grade School – 8:10 – 8:35 a.m.
- Cohoes Middle School – 7:30 – 8:07 a.m.
- Cohoes High School – 7:15 – 7:55 a.m.
- Abram Lansing School – 10:45 a.m. – 1:15 p.m.
- Harmony Hill School – 10:50 a.m. – 1:05 p.m.
- Van Schaick Grade School – 11 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Cohoes Middle School – 10:42 a.m. – 1:09 p.m.
- Cohoes High School – 10:21 a.m. – 12:23 p.m.
CEP/Free and Reduced Meals
All students in Grades K-12 receive free breakfast and lunch every day through the Community Eligibility Program (CEP).
Students in grades 6-12 should fill out a Free and Reduced Price Lunch application, EVEN IF the student brings lunch to school daily.
Qualifying families could help the district with eligibility and funding meals based on need at CMS and CHS.
Send completed applications to:
Cohoes City Schools Food Service
Attn: Laura Manzer
1 Tiger Circle
Cohoes, NY 12047
If you are unable to access these documents and need them in a different format, please contact our communications office.
All students in grades K-12 have an account. Cash, checks or money orders are accepted, as well as online payment. Make checks payable to “Cohoes Lunch Fund” and include with payment the child’s account number and child’s full name. For information about making online meal payments for your students, see the information below. Students may also use cash to purchase meals and/or snacks.
Monthly meal menus are distributed to all students in grades pre-kindergarten through grade five. They are available to all students upon request. These menus comply with federal nutrition regulations. Special dietary services are available, but must be accompanied with a note from the child’s physician and be on file in the school lunch office.