District leaders are set to host a series of virtual forums next week to review our reopening plan and address questions from our school community.
A meeting with staff will be held on Monday, August 17. Meetings open to the entire school community will be held Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. They’re scheduled at various times of day to accommodate as many families as we can. We will also record the meetings and post them to our website.
- Link to Tuesday, August 18 at 6 p.m.
Event number: 160 291 7034 | Password: reopen (this should autofill)
- Link to Wednesday, August 19 at 3 p.m.
Event number: 132 509 8890 | Password: reopen (this should autofill)
- Link to Thursday, August 20 at 9 a.m.
Event number: 132 479 9020 | Password: reopen (this should autofill)
Attendees can ask questions or make comments by submitting an email to email@example.com.
- If you’re using a mobile device to attend the meeting, please download the Cisco WebEx App.
- If you experience issues joining the meeting using the WebEx app or desktop extension, please try the “Join by browser” feature underneath the “Join Now” button. “Join by browser” is a separate button, even though it doesn’t look like it. Chrome or Firefox are recommended.
- If you join the meeting but cannot hear it, please be sure to enable audio on your device by tapping the icon that looks like a phone.
- You can join the meeting by phone by calling 1-415-655-0001 and entering the event number.