The first day of school for UPK 3- and 4-year-old students has been moved to Monday, September 14. It was previously announced that their first day of school would be Wednesday, September 16.
The school day will run from 8:45 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Families of UPK 4 students will soon receive a schedule for universal screenings, which will take place at school on September 9th and 10th. The screenings will test students’ language concepts and fine and gross motor skills.
At the screenings, parents will be able to meet their child’s teacher, but due to distancing protocols will not be able to enter the school buildings or classrooms.
Supply List for UPK 3 & 4
- 1 package of markers
- 2 folders (1 for home communications and 1 for art work)
- 24 ct. Crayon box
- 3 glue sticks
- 1 glue bottle
- 2 boxes of Kleenex
- Personal crayon box (there will be no sharing this year)
- Yoga mat
- Face covering
- 1 package of baby wipes
- Picture of your child and 1 picture of your family
- Change of clothes (please send in a different set as the weather changes)
- Diapers/pull ups as needed