As we head into the Fall 2 season, we wanted to provide our families with an update on guidelines for spectators for each sport.
Indoor Sports (Girls Volleyball)
At this time, all league schools are prohibiting spectators at indoor events. The only exception will be for Senior Night, at which each senior will be able to have their parents/guardian attend. Senior night dates will be communicated to our student-athletes.
Games will be live streamed by each school. Home games can be viewed via the NFHS network.
Outdoor Sports (Boys & Girls Soccer, Football, and Cross Country)
- Each student will receive two passes for parents/guardians. You will need to have your pass on hand to attend the games at home or away.
- Schools will ask you to sign in next to your student-athlete’s name on a roster at their head table.
- Additionally, you will need to complete a health attestation for home and away games.
- Spectators will be required to sit in certain areas designated by the host schools.
- Social distancing and masks are required.
Please note: Not all school districts are allowing fans at outdoor events at this time. We will notify our student-athletes if a particular district is not allowing spectators. Also, some non-league schools may have different protocols. When at other schools, spectators must follow the host school’s protocols.