This school year, the Cohoes City School District is launching our i-Ready Classroom Mathematics initiative in grades Kindergarten through sixth grade. i-Ready Classroom Mathematics is a comprehensive mathematics curriculum that helps students learn and grow by accessing grade-level materials. Grounded in best-practice instructional design, these tools provide rigorous and motivating mathematics instruction that:
- Engages students of all levels and backgrounds.
- Motivates students to persist in skill-building.
- Provides scaffolded support that meets the needs of all students.
- Creates personal learning pathways for each student in i-Ready Personalized Instruction.
- Connects to i-Ready Diagnostic data so teachers can make informed teaching decisions.
Our teachers are receiving professional development throughout the year to introduce the new curricular resource to their students.
We encourage families to visit the i-Ready Family Web Page