- To promote the welfare of the children and youth in home, school, community, and place of worship.
- To raise the standards of home life.
- To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth.
- To bring into closer relation the home and the school, that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children and youth.
- To develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, social, and spiritual education.
Follow/contact your school’s PTO/PTA:
Abram Lansing PTO Facebook page | Abram Lansing PTO email: Alspto12047@gmail.com
Harmony Hill PTA Facebook page I email@example.com
Van Schaick Grade School PTA Facebook page
Cohoes Middle School PTO Facebook page I CohoesMSPTO@gmail.com
Cohoes High School PTO Facebook page
Abram Lansing PTO
Harmony Hill PTA
Our PTA is open to all who wish to join: parents, guardians, grandparents, and members of the community. When our membership grows, so does our ability to serve the children. You can join by completing the membership form enclosed in your Open House folder or by requesting a form from an officer. Membership is $5 for an individual or $8 for a family.
If you are unable to access this form, please contact Principal Mark Perry, firstname.lastname@example.org, to receive the information in an alternative format.
Van Schaick Grade School PTA
For more information about the Van Schaick Parent-Teacher Association, contact the school at 518-237-2828.