Seven Cohoes High School students will represent Capital Region BOCES Career and Technical School during Spring Break at the annual New York State SkillsUSA competition in Syracuse.
They will compete in events that showcase their work-related skills. The competition and conference runs from April 24-26, 2019 at the New York State Fairgrounds in Syracuse. Winners of that event will advance to the national competition in Kentucky in June.
CHS students competing
- Kierra Blair-Leak, Promotional Bulletin Board
- Jamika Bryant, Banner
- Daniel Carota, Related Technical Math
- Tim DeCelle, Collision Repair Tech
- Arianna Gauthier, Esthetics
- Chelsea Manor, Esthetics Model
- Tatianna Rivera–Truesell, Commercial Baking