- Tuesday, January 22, 8:30 a.m. – English Language Arts
- Tuesday, January 22, 12:30 p.m. – Living Environment
- Wednesday, January 23, 8:30 a.m. – US History & Gov’t
- Wednesday, January 23, 8:30 a.m. – Geometry
- Wednesday, January 23, 12:30 p.m. – Algebra I
- Thursday, January 24, 8:30 a.m. – Transition Exam in Global
History & Geography
- Thursday, January 24, 8:30 a.m. – Physical Setting/Physics*
- Thursday, January 24, 12:30 p.m. – Algebra II
- Friday, January 25, 8:30 a.m. – Physical Setting/Earth Science
- Friday, January 25, 8:30 a.m. – Physical Setting/Chemistry
*Available in Restricted Form only. Each copy of a restricted test is numbered and sealed in its own envelope and must be returned, whether used or unused, to the Department at the end of the examination period.
Students should arrive no later than 15 minutes prior to each exam.
Cell phones and other electronic devices are not permitted in the testing locations.
In case of inclement weather, please note the following schedule changes:
- If there is a 2-hour delay, January Regents Exams will start at 9:45 a.m. Afternoon exams will begin as scheduled at 12:30. Students should report to their regularly scheduled exam site and will be redirected as needed.
- If there is no school on a given January Regents day, all the exams that were missed will be combined with the following day’s exams. All AM exams will take place the following AM and all PM exams will take place the following PM exam day.
- Students who have a conflict with exam times will be addressed on an individual basis.
CDTA bus runs during exams
There will be three CDTA bus runs on Jan. 22, 23 and 24 that include a 7:30 a.m. drop off, an 11:45 a.m. drop off/pick up, and a 2:40 p.m. pick up.
Jan. 25 will have two runs – 7:30 a.m. and 11:45 a.m.