Cohoes now offers online registration for school sports through FamilyID. Use the link on the athletics page to easily create an account. Registration for all fall sports will soon be open. Once you input the information for your child, it will be saved for future signups.
Through FamilyID you can:
- complete all forms online quickly for your child – student information, health history, and concussion forms;
- upload your child’s physical form if they received a physical from your family doctor;
- be notified when your child will need an updated physical.
- Most JV and varsity sports – Friday, July 13
- Football Cheerleading – July 21 (each sport will be listed as “full” until registration opens)
- Modified Football – July 20
- All other modified sports – August 5
Why are there different registration dates? NYS law requires students participating in athletics to complete health history forms within 30 days of playing the sport. Therefore, registration cannot start until 30 days prior to the official start of the sport. Several sports start on different dates.
If you have any questions, feel free to call the Athletic Office at (518) 237-9100, ext. 1405.