With winter weather upon us, here’s what you need to know about CTDA bus schedules when the district has a delay or closes completely:
- One-hour delay – Buses arrive one hour later than normal. No change in afternoon departure.
- Two-hour delay – Buses arrive two hours later than normal. No change in afternoon departure.
- School closed – No bus runs.
The district also has half-days scheduled for parent-teacher conferences/staff development on Thursday, November 29 and Tuesday, December 11. Morning buses will pick-up at normal times. At dismissal, buses will pick-up at the high school at 11:05 a.m., then the middle school at 11:10 a.m.
Bus runs will also be adjusted to accommodate our high school students during Regents testing January 22-25.
- Drop-off: 8 a.m. and noon
- Pick-up: Noon and 3:45 p.m.
If you have any questions, please contact Tom Kostrzebski, CDTA Transportation Coordinator, at email@example.com.