This school year, Cohoes students in grades 6-12 will once again have the opportunity to utilize CDTA buses to get to and from school!
Cohoes shuttle buses (Route 802) are on green, blue and red routes.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Students are issued a photo ID card that acts as their CDTA bus pass and also gives access to their meal accounts (there will be a two week grace period at the beginning of the school year during which students do not need to have ID to ride the bus).
- Route 802 is the Cohoes shuttle bus service for both the middle school and the high school.
- The blue, red and green lines are the same for both the middle school and high school. The difference between the two is the timetable of departures and stops along the three lines, as well as the destinations at each of the schools.
- Students can ride either bus route in the morning and afternoon.
- For students in middle school band:
- Red line: Take the early CHS bus, which drops off on Columbia Street
- Blue and Green lines: Take the early CHS bus, which drops off at Elm/Simmons, then take the 522, which drops off in front of CMS