- Tuesday, June 5, 8:30 a.m.: Transition Exam – RE in Global History & Geography
- Tuesday, June 12, 8:30 a.m.: English Language Arts
- Tuesday, June 12, 12:30 p.m.: Algebra I
- Wednesday, June 13, 8:30 a.m.: RE in US History & Government
- Wednesday, June 13, 12:30 p.m.: Living Environment
- Thursday, June 14, 8:30 a.m.: Physical Setting/Earth Science
- Thursday, June 14, 12:30 p.m.: Algebra II
- Friday, June 15: Rating Day
- Tuesday, June 19, 8:30 a.m.: Geometry
- Tuesday, June 19, 12:30 p.m.: Physical Setting/Physics
- Wednesday, June 20, 8:30 a.m.: Physical Setting/Chemistry
- Friday, June 22: Rating Day
Students should arrive no later than 15 minutes prior to each exam.
Cell phones and other electronic devices are not permitted in the testing locations.
CDTA bus runs during exams
There will be three CDTA bus runs on June 12, 13, 14 and 19 that include a 7:30 a.m. drop off, an 11:45 a.m. drop off/pick up, and a 2:40 p.m. pick up.
June 20 will have two runs – 7:30 a.m. and 11:45 a.m.
Please note that all CDTA bus passes will be deactivated for the summer on Monday, June 25